Castor Oil by Nanoil: a successor to camellia oil
When it comes to hair care, reportedly, these are natural oils that we frequently turn to. One of them is Nanoil Castor Oil that has become a worthy successor to camellia oil. The action of the former is incomparably better, so are its other properties. Let’s find out why Nanoil Castor Oil is recognized as number one among all beauty oils.
Castor oil: Oldie but goodie
It’s one of the most popular and effective oils promoting hair, eyebrow and eyelash growth. It was already used by our ancestors but not only for its beautifying properties – it also exhibits medicinal properties. Nowadays, castor oil – because we’re talking about the very oil – is used mostly to take care of, condition and stimulate hair growth. There is no other hair care product than natural castor oil that would bring about comparable effects, even camellia oil isn’t so powerful. Isn’t there a better natural oil?
Castor oil VS camellia oil
When discussing the subject of a hair growth product that is worth recommending, there is one oil in particular that must be mentioned – castor oil. Does it mean that camellia oil won’t satisfy our needs? Sadly, it won’t because it’s only suitable for conditioning and beautifying hair on its surface. However, castor oil is said to produce the same effects. Conclusion? If you want to take care of and improve the state of hair and scalp as well as accelerate hair, eyelash and eyebrow growth, it’s castor oil that will serve this purpose definitely better. What are other things that make castor oil superior over camellia oil?
How does castor oil work?
- Accelerates hair, eyebrow and eyelash growth.
- Combats bacteria and fungi that are responsible for causing hair and scalp diseases.
- Supplies hair bulbs with essential nutrients.
- Displays skin cleansing properties.
- Smooths out, softens and leaves hair lustrous.
- Intensifies colour of hair, eyelashes and eyebrows by making them slightly darker.
- Regenerates, strengthens and boost fingernail shine.
- Shields skin against external aggressors.
- Moisturizes and prevents water loss from skin and hair.
Which castor oil is the best?
There is just one effective and truly good castor oil. It’s a 100% organic product, unrefined and cold-pressed. It’s entirely made of ricinus communis beans, which is a plant native to Africa and the Middle East. Moreover, this product has never undergone refining process, which means that it contains plenty of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids that are able to condition skin and hair so effectively. The cold pressing process in turn allowed the oil to preserve its most precious properties connected with stimulating hair growth – including eyelashes and eyebrows obviously. The oil is Nanoil Castor Oil.
What does Nanoil Castor Oil contain?
Nanoil Castor Oil is a natural product extracted from ricinus communis beans. The very beans – as the only ones – are full of an organic fatty acid, known commonly as ricinoleic acid. Apart from it, Castor Oil by Nanoil offers vitamins A and E that are responsible for maintaining hair and skin in a good condition; also, they rejuvenate skin.
How to use Nanoil Castor Oil?
- Nanoil Castor Oil for hair. Regular application of castor oil to scalp stimulates and reinforces hair bulbs which translates into accelerated hair growth, prevents its excessive loss and reduces the risk of baldness. When applied directly to strands, it displays moisturizing properties, leaves hair glossy and prevents ends from splitting.
- Nanoil Castor Oil for eyebrows and eyelashes. When spread on brows and lashes, or at the roots, the oil accelerates growth, reinforces and boosts shine.
- Nanoil Castor Oil for face. Is useful in removing makeup, excess of sebum and other oily impurities. Before applying castor oil on face, it’s better to thin it warm water.
- Nanoil Castor Oil for nails. This oil can be rubbed into nail plate and the surrounding cuticles. Thanks to this treatment, nails will neither split nor become brittle, the skin around them will remain soft. Nail soak with castor oil ensures natural shine and reinforcement.
Nanoil Castor Oil: Additional information
Where can I buy Nanoil Castor Oil? You can get the genuine product on the official Nanoil website; the oil is ready to use the moment you unscrew the cap. Click here to visit the official Nanoil shop.
How should I store Nanoil Castor Oil? Nanoil Castor Oil should be stored in its original packaging, in a cool, dark and dry place. It shouldn’t be kept in a bathroom or other similar places where the oil is exposed to sunlight, moisture and high temperature.
How to use Nanoil Castor Oil? A dropper – a very precise and convenient tool – that the oil comes with facilitates application. Thanks to it, you can dose the oil to get the very amount of the oil your hair and skin need.
How much does Nanoil Castor Oil cost? The price for Nanoil Castor Oil is really low when compared to its effectiveness and simplicity of use.
How many milliliters does Nanoil Castor Oil have? The capacity of a bottle that Nanoil Castor Oil is available in has 1.69 oz (50 ml). The bottle is made of dark glass that protects the oil against the adverse action of sunlight.